to explore results)
- From C-H to C-C Bonds: Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling, CHAPTER 11 Mechanisms of Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 254-294
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 6 Recent Advances in PTP1B Inhibitor Development for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity.
, Pages 142-176
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Pd(0)-Catalyzed Carboiodination: Early Developments and Recent Advances.
, Pages 276-321
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 13 Iron Complex-based Catalysts.
, Pages 373-406
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 1 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Substrates
, Pages 1-149
- Heterocycles from Double-Functionalized Arenes: Transition Metal Catalyzed Coupling Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Six-membered Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 183-269
- Enantioselective Multicatalysed Tandem Reactions, CHAPTER 7 Reactions Catalysed by a Combination of Metals and Organocatalysts
, Pages 91-161
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Heterocycles from Double-Functionalized Arenes: Transition Metal Catalyzed Coupling Reactions, CHAPTER 2 Five-membered Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 4-182
- Heterocyclic Chemistry: Volume 5, Six-membered ring systems.
, Volume 5
, Pages 297-424