to explore results)
- A new chiral, poly-imidazole N8-ligand and the related di- and tri-copper(ii) complexes: synthesis, theoretical modelling, spectroscopic properties, and biomimetic stereoselective oxidations.
, Dalton Trans.
- 93. The transformation of d-catechin into cyanidin chloride.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Efficient functionalisation of dextran-aldehyde with catechin: potential applications in the treatment of cancer.
, Polym. Chem.
- Study on the interaction of (+)-catechin with human serum albumin using isothermal titration calorimetry and spectroscopic techniques.
, New J. Chem.
- Adsorption of galloyl catechin aggregates significantly modulates membrane mechanics in the absence of biochemical cues.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The effect of copper(ii), iron(ii) sulphate, and vitamin C combinations on the weak antimicrobial activity of (+)-catechin against Staphylococcus aureus and other microbes.
- Catechin as a new improving agent for a photo-Fenton-like system at near-neutral pH for the removal of inderal.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Topical (+)-catechin emulsified gel prevents DMBA/TPA-induced squamous cell carcinoma of the skin by modulating antioxidants and inflammatory biomarkers in BALB/c mice.
, Food Funct.
- Preparation and application of magnetic graphene oxide coated with a modified chitosan pH-sensitive hydrogel: an efficient biocompatible adsorbent for catechin.
, RSC Adv.