to explore results)
- Alzheimer's Disease: Recent Findings in Pathophysiology, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities, Chapter 12 The Role of Gut Microbiome in Alzheimer's Disease and Therapeutic Strategies.
, Pages 354-376
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 39, Peptide epitopes: identification and structural modifications of synthetic antigens.
, Volume 39
, Pages 68-113
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 21 HDAC Inhibitors: A New Avenue in Anti-Aging Medicine.
, Pages 514-534
- Drug Discovery for Schizophrenia, CHAPTER 2 The Impact of Epigenetics in Schizophrenia Research.
, Pages 28-45
- Biomaterial Control of Therapeutic Stem Cells, Chapter 5 Biomaterial Control of Differentiation of Human Embryonic Stem Cells and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
, Pages 252-327
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, Subject Index
, Pages 565-570
- The Cellular Response to the Genotoxic Insult: The Question of Threshold for Genotoxic Carcinogens, The Interplay between Epigenetics and Gap Junctional Intercellular Communication.
, Pages 293-311
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 1 Anti-Aging Drugs: Where are We and Where are We Going?.
, Pages 1-10
- DNA Photodamage: From Light Absorption to Cellular Responses and Skin Cancer, CHAPTER 11 The Role of Chromatin and Chromatin-modifying Enzymes in Regulating Nucleotide Excision Repair.
, Pages 252-270
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Chapter 11 Short-chain Fatty Acids and Human Nutrition.
, Pages 254-285