to explore results)
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 32 Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons.
, Pages 705-725
- Sustainable Water, The European Water Framework Directive – Chemical Monitoring Programmes, Analytical Challenges and Results from an Irish Case Study.
, Pages 50-77
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Biomass for Sustainable Applications: Pollution Remediation and Energy, CHAPTER 4 Microorganisms for Soil Treatment.
, Pages 144-221
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 6 Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Processed Food: Scientific Challenges and Research Recommendations.
, Pages 128-151
- Life-Cycle Analysis of Energy Systems: From Methodology to Applications, Chapter 2 Life-Cycle Analysis
, Pages 23-65
- Pollution: Causes, Effects and Control (4), Chemical pollution of the aquatic environment by priority pollutants and its control.
, Pages 1-31
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 29 Carcinogenic Effects of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Modulation by Coffee Compounds.
, Pages 567-578
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Case Studies of Source Apportionment from North America.
, Pages 126-167
- The Micronucleus Assay in Toxicology, CHAPTER 34 Use of Micronucleus Assays to Measure DNA Damage Caused by Coal Dust and Ash.
, Pages 561-582