to explore results)
- Spin-coupled description of organic reaction pathways: the cycloaddition reaction of two ethene molecules.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Photocleavage of coumarin dimers studied by femtosecond UV transient absorption spectroscopy.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Secondary deuterium isotope effects in the thermolysis of 2,2-dimethyl-1-vinyl-cyclobutane.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Subject index, 1985
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Determination methods for the anticancer drug dicycloplatin, a supramolecule assembled through hydrogen bonding.
- Fall-off behaviour and kinetic isotope-effects in reactions of cyclic hydrocarbons.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Catalytic approaches to assemble cyclobutane motifs in natural product synthesis.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Systematic conformational bias in small-molecule crystal structures is rare and explicable.
- Olefin metathesis and its catalysis.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Influence of the anion nature on styryl dye crystal packing and feasibility of the direct and back [2 + 2] photocycloaddition reactions without single crystal degradation.