to explore results)
- Liquid–liquid equilibria in the binary systems (1,3-dimethylimidazolium, or 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium methylsulfate + hydrocarbons).
, Green Chem.
- Preparation of cycloheptane ring by nucleophilic cyclopropanation of 1,2-diketones with bis(iodozincio)methane.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- On the reaction of (vinylimino)phosphoranes and related compounds. Novel synthesis and properties of [n](2,4)pyridinophanes and [n](2,4)quinolinophanes (n = 9–7).
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Computational evidence to design an appropriate candidate for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease through replacement of the heptamethylene linker of bis(7)tacrine with S-allylcysteine.
, RSC Adv.
- A heptamethylene bridged superphane of a Co(C5H5)-stabilized cyclobutadiene complex.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Isomerization of cycloheptane, cyclooctane, and cyclodecane catalyzed by sulfated zirconia—comparison with open-chain alkanes.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Extending the family of quinolone antibacterials to new copper derivatives: self-assembly, structural and topological features, catalytic and biological activity.
, New J. Chem.
- 366. trans-cycloHeptane-1 : 2-dicarboxylic acid and its conversion into trans-bicyclo[5 : 3 : 0]decan-9-one.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Synthesis and optical properties of cyanine dyes with an aromatic azonia skeleton.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Investigating the Cusp between the nano- and macro-sciences in supermolecular liquid-crystalline twist-bend nematogens.
, J. Mater. Chem. C