to explore results)
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 35, Sugars as chiral synthons in the preparation of fine chemicals.
, Volume 35
, Pages 232-259
- Bio-inspired Polymers, Chapter 11 Self-reporting Polymeric Materials with Mechanochromic Properties.
, Pages 354-401
- From C-H to C-C Bonds: Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling, CHAPTER 1 The Evolution of the Concept of Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 1-32
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 11 Metal Nanoparticle Synthesis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 537-577
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 33 Electronic Factors in Hydrocarbon Oxidation Catalysis.
, Pages 568-576
- Photochemistry: Volume 26, Photo-reduction and -oxidation.
, Volume 26
, Pages 235-273
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 19, Homogeneous catalysis by transition-metal complexes.
, Volume 19
, Pages 353-397
- Pillararenes, Chapter 2 Synthesis of Pillar[n]arenes.
, Pages 23-43
- Photochemistry: Volume 46, Photoinduced bond activation via Ru and Rh dihydrides: principles and selectivity.
, Volume 46
, Pages 352-369
- Functional Supramolecular Materials: From Surfaces to MOFs, Chapter 10 Functional Metallo-supramolecular Polyhedral Capsules and Cages.
, Pages 325-387