to explore results)
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 4 Phosphonium salts and P-ylides.
, Volume 44
, Pages 136-169
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 3 Iron-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 59-158
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 40, Chapter 21 Sugar decorated receptors for chiral anions.
, Volume 40
, Pages 445-460
- MicroRNAs in Diseases and Disorders: Emerging Therapeutic Targets, CHAPTER 1 Role of Nutrition, the Epigenome, and MicroRNAs in Cancer Pathogenesis.
, Pages 1-35
- MicroRNAs in Diseases and Disorders: Emerging Therapeutic Targets, Subject Index
, Pages 473-480
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 3 Natural Products as Promising Leads Against Oncogenic Transcription Factors and Associated Signalling Pathways.
, Pages 55-80
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 5 Natural and Synthetic Cannabinoids Targeting Non-CB1, Non-CB2 G Protein-coupled Receptors.
, Pages 168-200
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 6 Encapsulation of Nutraceuticals.
, Pages 79-104
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 7 Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Targeted by Xenobiotic Compounds and Dietary Phytochemicals.
, Pages 115-135
- MicroRNAs in Diseases and Disorders: Emerging Therapeutic Targets, Contents
, Pages P011-P020