to explore results)
- Chemistry, Biological Activities and Therapeutic Applications of Medicinal Plants in Ayurveda, Chapter 6 Scientific Evaluation of the Role of Ocimum sanctum in Ayurvedic Formulations and Its Phytochemistry and Pharmacological Activities.
, Pages 108-147
- Catalysis: Volume 23, Quantification of cluster size effect (structure sensitivity) in heterogeneous catalysis.
, Volume 23
, Pages 179-203
- Catalysis with Earth-abundant Elements, CHAPTER 1 Catalytic and Significant Stoichiometric Use of Sodium Species in Molecular Organic Synthesis.
, Pages 1-27
- Forensic Chemistry of Substance Misuse: A Guide to Drug Control (2), CHAPTER 29 Social Drugs
, Pages 339-345
- Chemical Valorisation of Carbon Dioxide, Chapter 2 Carboxylation with CO2.
, Pages 19-61
- Asymmetric Functionalization of C-H Bonds, CHAPTER 5 Asymmetric Functionalization of C–H Bonds via a Transient Carbon–Metal (C–M) Species.
, Pages 141-213
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 12 Iron Oxides and Simple Iron Salt-based Catalysis.
, Pages 344-372
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 20 Vanadium-catalyzed Transformations of Selected Functional Groups.
, Pages 483-496
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 12 Transition Metal Catalysis in Micellar Media: Much More Than a Simple Green Chemistry Promise.
, Pages 268-288
- Catalysis with Earth-abundant Elements, CHAPTER 9 Recent Aluminium Chemistry – From Al(III) Catalysis to Significant Stoichiometric Al(I) Reactivity.
, Pages 261-283