to explore results)
- Selective and enantioselective analysis of mono- and disaccharides using surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy and imprinted boronic acid-functionalized Au
- A chiral responsive carbon dots–gold nanoparticle complex mediated by hydrogen peroxide independent of surface modification with chiral ligands.
- Selective glucose sensing in complex media using a biomimetic receptor.
, Chem. Sci.
- The effect of phenylalanine ligands on the chiral-selective oxidation of glucose on Au(111).
- Raman excess spectroscopy vs. principal component analysis: probing the intermolecular interactions between chiral molecules and imidazolium-based ionic liquids.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Imprinting of Stöber particles for chirally-resolved adsorption of target monosaccharides and disaccharides.
, New J. Chem.
- A comprehensive review of glycosylated bacterial natural products.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Fluorescent boronic acid-modified polymer nanoparticles for enantioselective monosaccharide detection.
, Anal. Methods
- Recognition of substrates by membrane potential of immobilized enzyme membranes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- The influence of anions and kink structure on the enantioselective electro-oxidation of glucose.
, Faraday Discuss.