to explore results)
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 18 A New Liquid Chromatographic-Mass Spectrometric Method to Assess Glucose Kinetics In Vivo Using 13C6 D-glucose as a Tracer.
, Pages 307-322
- NMR in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology, CHAPTER 8 Stable Isotope Labeling of Glycoproteins for NMR Study.
, Pages 194-207
- Modern Methods in Solid-state NMR: A Practitioner's Guide, Chapter 10 Isotopically Enriched Systems.
, Pages 289-321
- Mass Spectrometry of Natural Substances in Food, Stable isotope studies of organic macronutrient metabolism.
, Pages 273-282
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 19, Nuclear magnetic resonance of living systems.
, Volume 19
, Pages 380-436
- Cucurbiturils and Related Macrocycles, Chapter 16 Cucurbiturils on Surfaces.
, Pages 442-463
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 42
, Pages 498-534
- Biophysics and Biochemistry of Cartilage by NMR and MRI, CHAPTER 10 Solid-State NMR Techniques to Study the Molecular Dynamics in Cartilage.
, Pages 279-298
- NMR and MRI of Gels, Chapter 7 Cells in Gels: NMR Studies.
, Pages 228-253
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 4 Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry (HILIC–MS) Approaches for Probing the Polar Metabolome.
, Pages 69-90