to explore results)
- The biosynthesis of allelopathic di-C-glycosylflavones from the roots of Desmodium incanum (G. Mey.) DC.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Catalytic conversion of glucose into alkanediols over nickel-based catalysts: a mechanism study.
, RSC Adv.
- A method for the measurement of lactate, glycerol and fatty acid production from 14C-glucose in primary cultures of rat epididymal adipocytes.
, Anal. Methods
- Bacterial sterol surrogates. Biosynthesis of the side-chain of bacteriohopanetetrol and of a carbocyclic pseudopentose from 13C-labelled glucose in Zymomonas mobilis.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Mass spectrometric analysis of PTM dynamics using stable isotope labeled metabolic precursors in cell culture.
- A high-content screening platform with fluorescent chemical probes for the discovery of first-in-class therapeutics.
, Chem. Commun.
- Isomerization of glucose to fructose catalyzed by lithium bromide in water.
, Green Chem.
- Rapid 13C NMR hyperpolarization delivered from para-hydrogen enables the low concentration detection and quantification of sugars.
, Chem. Sci.
- Synthesis and biodistribution of novel 99mTcN complexes of glucose dithiocarbamate as potential probes for tumor imaging.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Unveiling the metabolic fate of monosaccharides in cell membranes with glycomic and glycoproteomic analyses.
, Chem. Sci.