to explore results)
- Mass Spectrometry in Chemical Biology: Evolving Applications, CHAPTER 6 Applications of Mass Spectrometry in Synthetic Biology.
, Pages 159-172
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 1, Chapter 12 Disruptive innovation: channeling photosynthetic electron flow into light-driven synthesis of high-value products.
, Volume 1
, Pages 330-359
- Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry: Methods, Tools and Strategies for the 21st Century Pharmaceutical Industry, Chapter 14 Synthetic Biology for Organic Syntheses.
, Pages 165-179
- Green Toxicology: Making Chemicals Benign by Design, Chapter 6 Biobased Chemicals
, Pages 172-200
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 10 Oxidation of Unnatural Substrates by Engineered Cytochrome P450cam.
, Pages 330-365
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 11 Impact of Synthetic Biology on Secondary Metabolite Biosynthesis.
, Pages 287-320
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 9 Exploiting Biosynthetic Pathways in Fungi: Opportunities for Enhanced or Novel Production.
, Pages 234-260
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 8 Customizing Transcription-factor Biosensors for Modern Biotechnology.
, Pages 203-233
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 11 Precursor-directed Biosynthesis and Semi-synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 275-312
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 Plants: Revamping the Oldest Source of Medicines with Modern Science.
, Pages 140-173