to explore results)
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 2 Production of NO – The l-arginine/NOS/NO System.
, Pages 29-43
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 1 Dioxygen Binding and Activation Mediated by Transition Metal Porphyrinoid Complexes.
, Pages 1-36
- Glossary of Terms Used in Molecular Toxicology, Terms Beginning with A
, Pages 4-47
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 47 Cobalamin and Nutritional Implications in Kidney Disease.
, Pages 786-804
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 5 Production and Signaling Functions of Ammonia in Mammalian Cells.
, Pages 101-144
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 44, Detection of protein posttranslational modifications by mass spectrometry.
, Volume 44
, Pages 140-170
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 12 Multisegment Injection–Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry: A Robust Platform for High Throughput Metabolite Profiling with Quality Assurance.
, Pages 255-282
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 42, Amino acids: chemistry, diversity and physical properties.
, Volume 42
, Pages 1-84
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 6 Colchicine-, Vinblastine-, Taxol- and Eribulin-based Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates (ADCs).
, Pages 117-136
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 6 The Interaction of NO and H2S Signaling Systems in Biology and Medicine.
, Pages 145-160