to explore results)
- Synthesis and characterization of the zinc(ii)-fluorophore, 5-dimethylaminonaphthalene-1-sulfonic acid [2-(1,5,9-triazacyclododec-1-yl)ethyl]amide and its zinc(ii) complex.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- The preparation of gibberellin hapten–protein conjugates. Part 2. Conjugates and gibberellin affinity probes formed via the addition of α,ω-dithiols to C-16-enes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- The chronological evolution of small organic molecular fluorescent probes for thiols.
, Chem. Sci.
- Development of a spectrophotometric method for the measurement of thiols at trace levels.
, Anal. Proc.
- Fluorescence analysis of thiols with ammonium 7-fluorobenzo-2-oxa-1,3-diazole-4-sulphonate.
- Selective mass spectrometric analysis of thiols using charge-tagged disulfides.
- Fluorigenic reagents for primary and secondary amines and thiols in high-performance liquid chromatography. A review.
- Oxazole-based tagging reagents for analysis of secondary amines and thiols by liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection.
- Fluorogenic reagent for thiols: 4-(N,N-dimethylaminosulphonyl)-7-fluoro-2,1,3-benzoxadiazole.
- Oxidimetric determination of amino acids and their metal complexes with organic monochloramines.