to explore results)
- Metal-Carbon Bonds in Enzymes and Cofactors: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 9 Copper-Carbon Bonds in Mechanistic and Structural Probing of Proteins as well as in Situations where Copper is a Catalytic or Receptor Site.
, Volume 6
, Pages 295-361
- Self Assembly in Supramolecular Systems, Metal-directed synthesis – rotaxanes, catenanes, helicates and knots.
, Pages 119-184
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 4 Copper-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 159-348
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 2 Copper Catalysts for Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols.
, Pages 40-69
- Intelligent Materials, Chapter 3 Transition-Metal Complex-Based Molecular Machines.
, Pages 76-99
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 2 Mechanistic Understanding of Copper‐Catalyzed Aryl–Heteroatom Bond Formation: Dependence on Ancillary Ligands.
, Pages 46-71
- Functional Supramolecular Materials: From Surfaces to MOFs, Chapter 10 Functional Metallo-supramolecular Polyhedral Capsules and Cages.
, Pages 325-387
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, CHAPTER 15 Inorganic Nanomaterials for the Deacidification of Paper.
, Pages 396-429
- Molecular Structure by Diffraction Methods: Volume 1, Copper, silver, and gold.
, Volume 1
, Pages 631-691
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 38, Alkali/coinage metals – organolithium, organocuprate chemistry.
, Volume 38
, Pages 91-111