to explore results)
- Template-free synthesis of nitrogen doped carbon materials from an organic ionic dye (murexide) for supercapacitor application.
, RSC Adv.
- Sensitive determination of methylenedioxylated
amphetamines by liquid chromatography.
- Growth and dissolution mechanism at the opposite and hemihedral faces of polar crystals.
- Search for peripheral biomarkers in patients affected by acutely psychotic bipolar disorder: a proteomic approach.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- A meso-macro compartmentalized bioreactor obtained through silicalization of “green” double emulsions: W/O/W and W/SLNs/W.
, Chem. Commun.
- Tailoring the magnetic and magnetoelectric properties of rare earth orthoferrites for room temperature applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Application of SERS spectroscopy to the identification
of (3,4-methylenedioxy)amphetamine in forensic samples utilizing matrix
stabilized silver halides.
- Asymmetrical growth and dissolution along polar axis of α-resorcinol crystal: role of solvent and external environment.
- Free energy of a long semiflexible polymer confined in a spherical cavity.
, Soft Matter
- Re-entrant spin-glass freezing and magneto-dielectric behaviour of Li3NiRuO5, a layered rock-salt related oxide.
, J. Mater. Chem. C