to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Stimuli-responsive Drug Delivery Systems, CHAPTER 5 Redox-responsive Drug Delivery Systems.
, Pages 109-144
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 43, Glycosyltransferase inhibitors: a promising strategy to pave a path from laboratory to therapy.
, Volume 43
, Pages 135-158
- Supramolecular Protein Chemistry: Assembly, Architecture and Application, CHAPTER 5 Supramolecular Nanoassemblies Based on Proteins and Cyclodextrin Derivatives.
, Pages 124-160
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 7 Inhibition of NAPE-PLD Activity by Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs, and Its Biological Relevance.
, Pages 301-336
- Supramolecular Protein Chemistry: Assembly, Architecture and Application, CHAPTER 9 Functional Protein–(Bio)Polymer Assemblies.
, Pages 258-306
- Mass Spectrometry in Chemical Biology: Evolving Applications, CHAPTER 1 Introduction.
, Pages 1-16
- Nutritional Signaling Pathway Activities in Obesity and Diabetes, Subject Index
, Pages 310-338
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 14 Non-extractable Polyphenols in Fruit: Distribution, Changes, and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 284-306
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 3 Chemical Synthesis of Carotenoid Esters.
, Pages 68-108