to explore results)
- Understanding Hydrogen Bonds: Theoretical and Experimental Views, Chapter 4 Experimental Methods and Techniques
, Pages 225-306
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 16 Monographs of most Frequent Co-Crystal Formers.
, Pages 338-382
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 4 Polymorph Prediction of Small Organic Molecules, Co-crystals and Salts.
, Pages 44-88
- Understanding Hydrogen Bonds: Theoretical and Experimental Views, Subject Index
, Pages 453-472
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 2 The Role of Hydrogen Bonding in Co-crystals.
, Pages 33-79
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 11 Co-crystal Solubility and Thermodynamic Stability.
, Pages 247-279
- Smart Materials for Drug Delivery: Volume 2, CHAPTER 21 Molecularly Imprinted Hydrogels for Affinity-controlled and Stimuli-responsive Drug Delivery.
, Volume 2
, Pages 228-260
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 5 Sulfonamide as an Essential Functional Group in Drug Design.
, Pages 210-274