to explore results)
- Influence of the halogen substituent on the formation of halogen and hydrogen bonding in co-crystals formed from acridine and benzoic acids.
- Conformational polymorphism of the molecular complex of 3-fluorobenzoic acid with 4-acetylpyridine.
- Ferromagnetic ordering and slow magnetic relaxation observed in a triple-bridged azido-Cu(ii) chain compound with mixed carboxylate/ethanol linkers.
, New J. Chem.
- Tautomerisation and polymorphism in molecular complexes of piroxicam with mono-substituted benzoic acids.
- Structural landscape of benzoic acid: using experimental crystal structures of fluorobenzoic acids as a probe.
, Chem. Commun.
- Construction of three new Co(ii)-organic frameworks based on diverse metal clusters: highly selective C2H2 and CO2 capture and magnetic properties.
- Reactivity control of a photocatalytic system by changing the light intensity.
, Chem. Sci.
- Telescoped synthesis of C3-functionalized (E)-arylamidines using Ugi–Mumm and regiospecific quinazolinone rearrangements.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Exploring the structural landscape of 2-aminopyrazines via co-crystallizations.
- The effect of water molecules in stabilizing co-crystals of active pharmaceutical ingredients.