to explore results)
- Boronate affinity materials for separation and molecular recognition: structure, properties and applications.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Urinary profiling of cis-diol-containing metabolites in rats with bisphenol A exposure by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and isotope labeling.
- Urinary metabolic profiling of colorectal carcinoma based on online affinity solid phase extraction-high performance liquid chromatography and ultra performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- A magnetic ZrO2 based solid-phase extraction strategy for selective enrichment and profiling of glycosylated compounds in rice.
, Anal. Methods
- Ribonucleoside 2′,3′-orthocarbonates.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- The influence of hypermodified nucleosides lysidine and t6A to recognize the AUA codon instead of AUG: a molecular dynamics simulation study.
, Integr. Biol.
- Polydopamine assisted functionalization of boronic acid on magnetic nanoparticles for the selective extraction of ribosylated metabolites from urine.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis and properties of oligonucleotides modified with 2′-O-(2-carboxyethyl)nucleotides and their carbamoyl derivatives.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Multimodal liquid chromatography of small molecules.
, Anal. Methods
- Syntheses of the two epimeric 5′-methylcytidines, their 5′-phosphates and [5-3H]-5′-pyrophosphates, and the two 5′-methyldeoxycytidines. A novel cystosine anhydro-nucleoside with two oxygen bridges between the base and the sugar.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1