to explore results)
- NMR-based Metabolomics, CHAPTER 11 Imaging Metabolic Processes in Living Systems with Hyperpolarised 13C Magnetic Resonance.
, Pages 280-309
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 4 The Importance of Vitamins in Biochemistry and Disease as Illustrated by Thiamine Diphosphate (ThDP) Dependent Enzymes.
, Pages 55-67
- Microalgal Hydrogen Production: Achievements and Perspectives, CHAPTER 7 Metabolism and Genetics of Algal Hydrogen Production.
, Pages 167-188
- Biomass for Sustainable Applications: Pollution Remediation and Energy, CHAPTER 6 Bacteria for Bioenergy: A Sustainable Approach Towards Renewability.
, Pages 251-289
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 44
, Pages 507-546
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 3 Whole Body Glucose Metabolism.
, Pages 30-47
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 13 NMR in living systems.
, Volume 43
, Pages 495-550
- Microalgal Hydrogen Production: Achievements and Perspectives, CHAPTER 10 The Metabolic Acclimation of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii to Depletion of Essential Nutrients: Application for Hydrogen Production.
, Pages 235-264
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 5 Lactic Acid Bacteria and Malo-Lactic Fermentation
, Pages 203-241
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 7 Technologies to Study Plant Biomass Fermentation Using the Model Bacterium Clostridium Phytofermentans.
, Pages 114-139