to explore results)
- Venoms to Drugs: Venom as a Source for the Development of Human Therapeutics, CHAPTER 5 Reptile Venoms as a Platform for Drug Development.
, Pages 129-162
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 2 Identification and Validation of Peptide Therapeutic Targets and Indications.
, Pages 35-75
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 4 Various Types and Mechanisms of Degradation Reactions
, Pages 110-149
- Venoms to Drugs: Venom as a Source for the Development of Human Therapeutics, Subject Index
, Pages 306-320
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 8 Combined Drug–Diagnostic Test Co-development for Predicting and Preventing Brain Impairments.
, Pages 128-140
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 13 Limits of the Co-crystal Concept and Beyond.
, Pages 300-317
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 25, Analogue and conformational studies on peptide hormones and other biologically active peptides.
, Volume 25
, Pages 155-245
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 10, The use of mass spectrometry in studies of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
, Volume 10
, Pages 273-322
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Compound index.
, Volume 7
, Pages 438-456
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167