to explore results)
Glucuronide directed molecularly imprinted solid-phase extraction: isolation of testosterone glucuronide from its parent drug in urine.
- Application of molecularly imprinted polymers in the anti-doping field: sample purification and compound analysis.
- Determination of testosterone and epitestosterone glucuronides in urine by ultra performance liquid chromatography-ion mobility-mass spectrometry.
- The Escherichia coli glucuronylsynthase promoted synthesis of steroid glucuronides: improved practicality and broader scope.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- The rise of the nanomaterial metabolite corona, and emergence of the complete corona.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- Reference materials for analytical toxicology including doping control: freeze-dried urine samples.