to explore results)
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Chapter 9 Human Health and the Consumption of Fat-associated Compounds: Tyrosol, Hydroxytyrosol, Oleuropein, Oleacein, and Oleocanthal.
, Pages 216-241
- Magnetic Resonance in Food Science: Defining Food by Magnetic Resonance, A New Ultra Rapid Screening Method for Olive Oil Health Claim Evaluation Using Selective Pulse NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 84-92
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 40, Overcoming synthetic challenges in target synthesis using SmI2: recent advances.
, Volume 40
, Pages 1-32
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Chapter 14 Conclusion and Future Trends in Fat Consumption.
, Pages 332-350
- Handbook of Antioxidant Methodology: Approaches to Activity Determination, Chapter 2 Antioxidants Recovery and Extraction.
, Pages 63-96
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 45, Application of NMR in food analysis.
, Volume 45
, Pages 269-308
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Preface
, Pages P007-P010
- Handbook of Antioxidant Methodology: Approaches to Activity Determination, Subject Index
, Pages 493-515
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Contents
, Pages P011-P019