to explore results)
- Electrophilic aromatic substitution. Part 27. Chemical selectivities disguised by mass diffusion. Part 6. The kinetics of nitration in aqueous sulphuric acid of durene (1,2,4,5-tetramethylbenzene), nitrodurene, and nitroprehnitene (nitro-1,2,3,4-tetramethylbenzene). A comparison of the rates of nitration of methylnitrobenzenes in aqueous sulphuric acid with the corresponding rates from mixing–disguised nitrations with nitronium hexafluorophosphate in nitromethane based on a theoretical mixing–reaction model.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- The chemistry of terpenes. Part XVI. Some oxidation products of β-pyronene.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Unusual nitration of some 1,2,3,4-tetramethylbenzene derivatives.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Ink-jet printed p-type polymer electronics based on liquid-crystalline polymer semiconductors.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Kinetic and mechanistic study of the reaction of OH radicals with methylated benzenes: 1,4-dimethyl-, 1,3,5-trimethyl-, 1,2,4,5-, 1,2,3,5- and 1,2,3,4-tetramethyl-, pentamethyl-, and hexamethylbenzene.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Substituted o-quinodimethane complexes of ruthenium(0).
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Kinetics and thermodynamics of polymethylbenzene formation over zeolites with different pore sizes for understanding the mechanisms of methanol to olefin conversion – a computational study.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- 265. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Part XXVI. 1 : 2 : 3 : 4-Tetramethylphenanthrene.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Reaction routes in catalytic reforming of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) into renewable hydrocarbon oil.
, RSC Adv.
- 61. Polymethylbenzoylnaphthoic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc.