to explore results)
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 37 Galactose and Galactose Tracers in Metabolic Studies.
, Pages 653-667
- Carbohydrates in Drug Design and Discovery, Chapter 9 Galactofuranose Biosynthesis: Discovery, Mechanisms and Therapeutic Relevance.
, Pages 209-241
- From Enzyme Models to Model Enzymes, Chapter 4 Enzyme Models Classified by Reaction
, Pages 61-194
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 43, Glycosyltransferase inhibitors: a promising strategy to pave a path from laboratory to therapy.
, Volume 43
, Pages 135-158
- Analytical Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence: From Fundamentals to Bioassays, Chapter 12 Enzymatic Assays.
, Pages 331-385
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 45, In situ formation of nucleotide-sugars from simple substrates for glycosyltransferase-catalyzed reactions.
, Volume 45
, Pages 336-351
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 40, Chapter 20 Conformationally restricted glycoside derivatives as mechanistic probes and/or inhibitors of sugar processing enzymes and receptors.
, Volume 40
, Pages 418-444
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 39, Recent design of glycosyltransferase inhibitors.
, Volume 39
, Pages 78-101
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 3 Synthetically Useful Glycosyltransferases for the Access of Mammalian Glycomes.
, Pages 46-82
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 47 Technology and Biotechnology of Lactose Contained in Raw Food Materials.
, Pages 821-841