to explore results)
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 5 Structural Diversity and Potential Applications of Metal–Organic Coordination Polymers.
, Pages 76-94
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 39, NMR spectroscopy in the liquid and gas phases.
, Volume 39
, Pages 15-135
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 6 Bioinspired Non-heme Iron Catalysts in C–H and CC Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 148-208
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 3, Elements of the first transitional period.
, Volume 3
, Pages 185-336
- Cell Surface Engineering: Fabrication of Functional Nanoshells, CHAPTER 6 Cytocompatibility and Toxicity of Functional Coatings Engineered at Cell Surfaces.
, Pages 98-125
- Coordination Polymers: Design, Analysis and Application, Chapter 6 Rare Earth Coordination Polymers
, Pages 191-237
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 34, Paramagnetic NMR.
, Volume 34
, Pages 553-596
- Functional Supramolecular Materials: From Surfaces to MOFs, Chapter 2 Designing Soft Supramolecular Materials Using Intermolecular Interactions.
, Pages 37-74
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 4, Elements of the first transitional period.
, Volume 4
, Pages 162-328
- High Performance Chelation Ion Chromatography, Chapter 7 Practical Applications
, Pages 242-283