to explore results)
- Hydrogenation of hydrophobic substrates catalyzed by gold nanoparticles embedded in Tetronic/cyclodextrin-based hydrogels.
, New J. Chem.
- Synthesis of menthol from citronellal over supported Ru- and Pt-catalysts in continuous flow.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- MOFs as multifunctional catalysts: One-pot synthesis of menthol from citronellal over a bifunctional MIL-101 catalyst.
, Dalton Trans.
- Using photolabile protecting groups for the controlled release of bioactive volatiles.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Pd-catalyzed completely selective hydrogenation of conjugated and isolated CC of citral (3,7-dimethyl-2, 6-octadienal) in supercritical carbon dioxide.
, Green Chem.
- Ir-Beta zeolite as a heterogeneous catalyst for the one-pot transformation of citronellal to menthol.
, Chem. Commun.
- Continuous flow synthesis of Rh and Pd nanoparticles onto ion-exchange borate monoliths: application to selective catalytic hydrogenation of unsaturated carbonyl compounds under flow conditions.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Heterogeneously catalysed selective hydrogenation reactions in ionic liquids.
, Green Chem.
- Content of suspected allergens and preservatives in marketed baby and child care products.
, Anal. Methods
- 273. N-substituted amino-acids. Part II. The reductive alkylation of amino-acids.
, J. Chem. Soc.