to explore results)
- Highly sensitive and selective detection of the pyrophosphate anion biomarker under physiological conditions.
, Chem. Sci.
- Temperature dependent setting kinetics and mechanical properties of β-TCP–pyrophosphoric acid bone cement.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- The phosphorylation of organic compounds by phosphoric anhydride. Part 3. Synthesis of monosubstituted ketenes in the reaction of esters with phosphoric anhydride and cyclotrimerization of these ketenes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Advancing and receding contact angle investigations for highly sticky and slippery aluminum surfaces fabricated from nanostructured anodic oxide.
, RSC Adv.
crystallography of sodium diphosphates: combining dipolar, shielding, quadrupolar, diffraction, and computational information.
- Benzimidazolium-based chemosensors: selective recognition of H2PO4
3−, F− and ATP through fluorescence and gelation studies.
, RSC Adv.
- XL.—On pyrophosphoric acid.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Monofluoro- and difluoro-methylenebisphosphonic acids: isopolar analogues of pyrophosphoric acid.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- A new family of bis-ureidic receptors for pyrophosphate optical sensing.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- XLVII.—On the magnetic rotary polarisation of compounds in relation to their chemical constitution; with observations on the preparation and relative densities of the bodies examined.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.