to explore results)
- Rearrangements of pinane derivatives. Part II. Products of acid-catalysed rearrangement of α-pinene and β-pinene in acetic acid.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Complementary and selective oxidation of hydrocarbon derivatives by two cytochrome P450 enzymes of the same family.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Identification of odorous constituents of southern yellow pine and China fir wood: the effects of extractive removal.
, Anal. Methods
- Application of gas-liquid chromatography to the analysis of essential oils. Part XIV. Monographs for five essential oils.
- Allylic carbonium ions. Part II. Solvolysis and cyclisation of some monoterpene 2,4-dinitrophenyl ethers.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Chemical and bioactive characterization of the aromatic plant Levisticum officinale W.D.J. Koch: a comprehensive study.
, Food Funct.
- Evidence for intimate ion-pair formation in the addition of acids to olefins.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- The determination of linalol: a comparative study of the Glichitch and Fiore methods by gas-liquid partition chromatography.
- Complexing of terpenes with transition metals. Part IV. A comparison of the reactions of (+)-3,7-dimethylocta-1,6-diene with palladium(II) and with mercury(II).
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1