to explore results)
- Synthesis of (2R,3S,4R)-3,4-dihydroxyproline from D-ribonolactone; an approach to the synthesis of polyfunctionalised D-amino acids from sugar lactones. X-Ray molecular structures of 2-azido-3,4-O-(R)-benzylidene-2-deoxy-D-ribono-1,5-lactone, 2-azido-2-deoxy-D-ribono-1,4-lactone, and (2R,3S,3R)-3,4-dihydroxyproline.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Benzylidene acetals of the D-ribonolactones: a structural reassessment.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Conversion of 2-deoxy-d-ribose into 2-amino-5-(2-deoxy-β-d-ribofuranosyl)pyridine, 2′-deoxypseudouridine, and other C-(2′-deoxyribonucleosides).
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- The synthesis of (2R,3S,4R)-4-benzyloxy-2-benzyloxymethyl-3-hydroxy-N-toluene-p-sulphonylpyrrolidine.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- Chiral metal–macrocycle frameworks: supramolecular chirality induction and helicity inversion of the helical macrocyclic structures.
, Chem. Sci.
- The evolution of comprehensive strategies for furanoid glycal synthesis and their applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Direct effect of heavy ions and electrons on 2′-deoxyguanosine in the solid state.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Biocatalytic routes to anti-viral agents and their synthetic intermediates.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Synthesis of C-spiro-glycoconjugates from sugar lactones via zinc mediated Barbier reaction.
, RSC Adv.
- Making natural products from renewable feedstocks: back to the roots?.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.