A series of new databases have been deposited into ChemSpider. The index has been expanded with additions from the following depositors:
1) Over 200,000 chemical structures from the Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry have been added to the database and linked back to the publication website
2) UsefulChem molecules have been indexed and linked to the UsefulChem website. Example
3) The MDPI data have been indexed and link back to an information page. There are no molecules online so this is simply a connection to the data source.
4) Many hundreds of thousands of chemical structures supplied by Enamine have been added and linked to the structures on their website. Example
5) The Nanogens collection is now in ChemSpider and linked back to information about the data collection. Example
These structures are presently available for searching by text only as they need to be indexed for structure and substructure searching.Stumble it!