There has been an increase in the number of new feature requests and bug reports in the past week. Many of the bug reports were actually not…they were simply ease-of-use issues and the need to read that dreaded manual. There were of course some bug reports so thanks for those!
The recent burst in input and feedback has prompted us to inquire of you, our users, how is ChemSpider and all of its associated features working?
We’re interested in answers to the following questions:
1) Where you are finding the greatest value – is it the database search or is it the prediction services?
2) What is your favorite feature on the system?
3) Which of the list of properties is of greatest value to you?
4) What is that “to die for” feature you wished was available on ChemSpider?
5) What can we do to help you get the maximum value out of the system?
6) What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Chat with us, and this blog audience, and let us know …Stumble it!