to explore results)
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- Mass Spectrometry and Nutrition Research, Chapter 6 Mass Spectrometry in Phytonutrient Research.
, Pages 163-234
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- Mass Spectrometry in Chemical Biology: Evolving Applications, CHAPTER 5 Mass Spectrometry for Discovering Natural Products.
, Pages 144-158
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Disposable Electrochemical Sensors for Healthcare Monitoring: Material Properties and Design, CHAPTER 2 Carbon Nanotubes Chemically-modified Screen-printed Electrodes Electrochemical Platforms for Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 27-78
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 7 Vanadium Compounds as Enzyme Inhibitors with a Focus on Anticancer Effects.
, Pages 169-195
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 16 Sorghum Non-extractable Polyphenols: Chemistry, Extraction and Bioactivity.
, Pages 326-344