to explore results)
activation of adjacent C–H bonds in the palladium-catalysed Fujiwara–Moritani reaction.
, Dalton Trans.
- Oxidative Bromination of Aromatic Amides using Sodium Perborate as Oxidant.
, J. Chem. Res. (S)
- Phosphorus-nitrogen compounds. Part 49. The synthesis and mechanism of formation of 6-chloro-5,6,7,12-tetrahydro-2,5,7,10-tetramethyldibenzo[d,g][1,3,2]-diazaphosphocine 6-oxide and 6-sulphide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Direct acetoxylation and etherification of anilides using phenyliodine bis(trifluoroacetate).
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- 304. The kinetics and mechanisms of aromatic halogen substitution. Part VI. Some observations relating to substitution meta- to principally ortho–para-directing substituents; and to steric inhibition of tautomeric electron release from the acetamido-group.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Synthesis of oxindole from acetanilide via Ir(iii)-catalyzed C–H carbenoid functionalization.
, Chem. Commun.
- Revisiting the mechanism of the Fujiwara–Moritani reaction.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- meta-Chloroperbenzoic acid (mCPBA): a versatile reagent in organic synthesis.
, RSC Adv.
- [1,2,4]Triazolo[4,3-a]quinoxaline and [1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a]quinoxaline-1-thiol-derived DNA intercalators: design, synthesis, molecular docking, in silico ADMET profiles and anti-proliferative evaluations.
, New J. Chem.
- CXXXIV.—The chlorination of the dichlorotoluenes in presence of the aluminium-mercury couple. The constitution of the trichlorotoluenes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.