to explore results)
- Chirality from Dynamic Kinetic Resolution, Chapter 3 Enzymatic Methods
, Pages 145-189
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Pharmaceutical Residues in Sewage Treatment Works and their Fate in the Receiving Environment.
, Pages 120-179
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 12 Incorporation of Drugs and Metals into Aerogels Using Supercritical Fluids.
, Pages 374-394
- Biophysical Techniques in Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Characterization of Pharmaceutical Solids Combining NMR, X-ray diffraction and Computer Modelling.
, Pages 120-169
- Metal-catalysis in Industrial Organic Processes, Chapter 4 Syntheses Based on Carbon Monoxide.
, Pages 114-162
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 8 Application of Mechanochemistry in the Synthesis and Discovery of New Pharmaceutical Forms: Co-crystals, Salts and Coordination Compounds.
, Pages 154-187
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 10 Pain Management Companies.
, Pages 309-325
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 1 Enhancing the Therapeutic Potential of Platinum-based Anticancer Agents by Incorporating Clinically Approved Drugs as Ligands.
, Pages 1-30
- Silk-based Drug Delivery Systems, CHAPTER 5 Silk-sericin Micro-drug Delivery Systems.
, Pages 120-138
- Modern NMR Approaches to the Structure Elucidation of Natural Products: Volume 2: Data Acquisition and Applications to Compound Classes, Chapter 10 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Experiments Applicable to the Elucidation and Characterization of Alkaloid Structures Part II: Advanced Techniques for the Identification of Adjacent Carbons Using H2BC, 1,1-ADEQUATE, and Variants.
, Volume 2
, Pages 358-402