to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 9 Human Serum Albumin–Drug Binding Affinity Based on Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 204-234
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Rodenticides.
, Pages 895-936
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 12 Clinically-relevant Herb–Drug Interactions: Current Status and Practical Considerations.
, Pages 204-231
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 9 Potential of CE-MS for Chiral Metabolic Profiling.
, Pages 184-208
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Enzymic mechanisms of oxidation, reduction, and hydrolysis.
, Volume 6
, Pages 64-110
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-88
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 4, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-76