to explore results)
- Unprecedented selective homogeneous cobalt-catalysed reductive alkoxylation of cyclic imides under mild conditions.
, Chem. Sci.
- Probing the aggregation behavior of 4-aminophthalimide and 4-(N,N-dimethyl) amino-N-methylphthalimide: a combined photophysical, crystallographic, microscopic and theoretical (DFT) study.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Photophysical properties and electron transfer photochemical reactivity of substituted phthalimides.
, New J. Chem.
- A review of current developments in non-aqueous redox flow batteries: characterization of their membranes for design perspective.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis and memory characteristics of highly organo-soluble polyimides bearing a noncoplanar twisted biphenyl unit containing aromatic side-chain groups.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Critical role of structural order in bipolar redox-active molecules for organic redox flow batteries.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Fluorescent aryl naphthalene dicarboximides with large Stokes shifts and strong solvatochromism controlled by dynamics and molecular geometry.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Porphyrinated polyimide honeycomb films with high thermal stability for HCl gas sensing.
, RSC Adv.
- Competitive preferential solvation theory of weak molecular interactions.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Molecular engineering of organic electroactive materials for redox flow batteries.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.