to explore results)
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 4 Thiol-ene and H-Phosphonate-ene Reactions for Lipid Modification.
, Pages 59-92
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 5 Plant-oil-based Polymeric Materials and their Applications.
, Pages 93-126
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry: Innovations and Outlook, CHAPTER 5 Olefin (Co)polymerizations Enabled by Catalyst Design Based on Sidearm Strategy.
, Pages 129-166
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 16 Antimicrobial Activities of Fatty Acids and their Derivatives.
, Pages 457-480
- Polymer-based Nanostructures: Medical Applications, Chapter 5 Strategies for Triggered Release from Polymer-based Nanostructures.
, Pages 114-169
- Biobased Smart Polyurethane Nanocomposites: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 8 Biomaterials
, Pages 241-269
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 14 CO2 and Organic Carbonates for the Sustainable Valorization of Renewable Compounds.
, Pages 319-342
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 6 Renewable Starting Materials, Biocatalysis, and Multicomponent Reactions: A Powerful Trio for the Green Synthesis of Highly Valued Chemicals.
, Pages 115-140
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, Subject Index
, Pages 404-413
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 517-526