to explore results)
- Handbook of Chalcogen Chemistry: New Perspectives in Sulfur, Selenium and Tellurium, Chapter 11.1 Chalcogens (S, Se, Te) in Microorganisms and Plants.
, Pages 671-713
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Chapter 14 Laser Ablation Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: Mechanisms, Configurations and Imaging Applications.
, Pages 348-371
- Foodomics: Omic Strategies and Applications in Food Science, Chapter 16 Nutrimetabolomics: Concepts and Applications.
, Pages 374-415
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 2 The Biosynthetic Relationship of Natural Products
, Pages 8-20
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 7 Natural Products in the Vegetable and Fruit Garden
, Pages 80-101
- Mass Spectrometry and Nutrition Research, Chapter 6 Mass Spectrometry in Phytonutrient Research.
, Pages 163-234
- Creative Chemists: Strategies for Teaching and Learning, Chapter 3 Multisensory Learning
, Pages 31-46
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 8, Further extracts from the rules and tentative rules of the I.U.P.A.C.-I.U.B. commission on biochemical nomenclature.
, Volume 8
, Pages 438-472
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 32, Amino acids.
, Volume 32
, Pages 1-106
- Mass Spectrometry of Natural Substances in Food, Food flavourings and taints.
, Pages 55-92