to explore results)
- 35Cl dynamic nuclear polarization solid-state NMR of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Computational optimization of a novel solid-state sensor for stable assay of isoxsuprine hydrochloride in the presence of its nephrotoxic/hepatotoxic photothermal degradation products: application in different sampling matrices.
, New J. Chem.
- 35Cl solid-state NMR spectroscopy of HCl pharmaceuticals and their polymorphs in bulk and dosage forms.
- Hybrid nanoparticle based fluorescence switch for recognition of ketoprofen in aqueous media.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- 35Cl solid-state NMR of HCl salts of active pharmaceutical ingredients: structural prediction, spectral fingerprinting and polymorph recognition.
- Fluorescence suppression of MPA stabilized CdTe QDs for direct determination of propranolol.
, Anal. Methods
- The role of solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance in crystal engineering.
- Semi-automated kinetic determination of phenolic compounds using a fluoride-selective electrode and based on their micellar-catalysed reaction with 1-fluoro-2,4-dinitrobenzene.
- Automated flow injection spectrophotometric determination of para- and meta-substituted phenols of pharmaceutical interest based on their oxidative condensation with 1-nitroso-2-naphthol.