to explore results)
- Heme Peroxidases, Chapter 12 Myeloperoxidase: Structure and Function of the Green Heme Peroxidase of Neutrophils.
, Pages 272-308
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 8 Reactive Oxygen Species in Biological Systems.
, Pages 98-117
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 4.1 How Microbes Cope with Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 285-305
- Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine: Synthesis, Biological and Therapeutic Treatments, Chapter 9 Reaction of Selenium Compounds with Reactive Oxygen Species and the Control of Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 254-276
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms: Volume 1, Metal ion-ligand redox reactions.
, Volume 1
, Pages 30-89