to explore results)
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 40, Raman spectroscopy of inorganic materials in art and archaeology: spectroscopic analysis of historical mysteries.
, Volume 40
, Pages 16-48
- Metal Phosphonate Chemistry: From Synthesis to Applications, Chapter 14 Structural Diversity in Metal Phosphonate Frameworks: Impact on Applications.
, Pages 438-492
- Raman Spectroscopy in Archaeology and Art History: Volume 2, CHAPTER 3 Evidence of Pentimenti for the Authentication of Paintings: A Challenge for Analytical Science at the Interface with Art History.
, Volume 2
, Pages 31-45
- Nanoscience: Volume 3, The recent developments in nanoparticle synthesis.
, Volume 3
, Pages 57-153
- Raman Spectroscopy in Archaeology and Art History: Volume 2, CHAPTER 13 Raman Spectroscopy as a Cultural Heritage Forensic Tool.
, Volume 2
, Pages 184-195
- Health, Safety and Environment Legislation: A Pocket Guide, Hazardous materials.
, Pages 282-297
- Access to Chemistry, Different types of chemical reaction.
, Pages 91-118
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 11 Lead
, Pages 242-265
- Organometallics in Environment and Toxicology: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 5 Alkyllead Compounds and Their Environmental Toxicology.
, Volume 7
, Pages 153-164
- Analytical Archaeometry: Selected Topics, Chapter 7 Electrochemical Techniques.
, Pages 210-241