to explore results)
- Improvement in aluminum complexes bearing a Schiff base in ring-opening polymerization of ε-caprolactone: the synergy of the N,S-Schiff base in a five-membered ring aluminum system.
, Dalton Trans.
- A sensitive and selective spectrophotometric procedure for the determination of phosphorus.
- Niobium-promoted reaction of α-phenylglyoxylic acid with ortho-functionalized anilines: synthesis of 2-arylbenzothiazoles and 3-aryl-2H-benzo[b][1,4]benzoxazin-2-ones.
, Green Chem.
- Atmospheric CO2 promoted synthesis of N-containing heterocycles over B(C6F5)3 catalyst.
, New J. Chem.
- Elemental sulfur mediated synthesis of benzoxazoles, benzothiazoles and quinoxalines via decarboxylative coupling of 2-hydroxy/mercapto/amino-anilines with cinnamic acids.
, RSC Adv.
- Covalent grafting of molecular catalysts on C3N
as robust, efficient and well-defined photocatalysts for solar fuel synthesis.
, Chem. Sci.
- The ring-opening polymerization of ε-caprolactone and l-lactide using aluminum complexes bearing benzothiazole ligands as catalysts.
, Polym. Chem.
- Hydrosilane-promoted cyclization of 2-aminothiophenols by CO2 to benzothiazoles.
, RSC Adv.
- 827. Some anti-microbial compounds in the heterocyclic series. Part III. Basic ethers of the benzothiazole and benzoxazole series.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- I2 promoted domino oxidative cyclization for one-pot synthesis of 2-acylbenzothiazoles via metal-free sp3 C–H functionalization.
, Chem. Commun.