to explore results)
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 4 Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts or Derivatives for the Construction of Cyclic Frameworks.
, Pages 325-484
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 6 Co-crystallization of Energetic Materials.
, Pages 231-266
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Polyrotaxane and Slide-Ring Materials, Chapter 6 Insulated Molecular Wires based on the Polyrotaxane Structure
, Pages 104-124
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 13 Ultrasonics 2: High Pressure Speed of Sound, Isentropic Compressibility.
, Pages 395-413
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Catalytic Conversion of Biomass-derived Compounds to C4 Chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 1-36
- NMR and MRI of Gels, Chapter 4 Magnetic Resonance Micro-imaging of Hydrogels.
, Pages 110-173
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 3 Magnesium- and Calcium-based Catalysts.
, Pages 49-88
- Catalyst-free Organic Synthesis, Chapter 2 Catalyst-free Organic Reactions under Room Temperature Conditions
, Pages 11-218