to explore results)
- Diphenyl-1-pyrenylphosphine: photo-triggered AIE/ACQ transition with remarkable third-order nonlinear optical signal change.
, Chem. Commun.
- Phosphine oxide functionalized pyrenes as efficient blue light emitting multifunctional materials for organic light emitting diodes.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
6-Hydroperoxymethyladenosine: a new intermediate of chemical oxidation of N
6-methyladenosine mediated by bicarbonate-activated hydrogen peroxide.
, Chem. Sci.
- Antioxidant capacity of foods for scavenging reactive oxidants and inhibition of plasma lipid oxidation induced by multiple oxidants.
, Food Funct.
- Evaluation of cellular influences of platinum nanoparticles by stable medium dispersion.
- Synthesis and evaluation of 5-lipoxygenase translocation inhibitors from acylnitroso hetero-Diels–Alder cycloadducts.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Nelumbo nucifera leaves protect hydrogen peroxide-induced hepatic damage via antioxidant enzymes and HO-1/Nrf2 activation.
, Food Funct.
- Reversible conversion between phosphine protected Au6 and Au8 nanoclusters under oxidative/reductive conditions.
- New insights into the biphasic “CO-free” Pauson–Khand cyclisation reaction through combined in situ spectroscopy and multiple linear regression modelling.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- A novel fluorescent probe with high sensitivity and selective detection of lipid hydroperoxides in cells.
, RSC Adv.