to explore results)
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 5 Surface Modification of Halloysite.
, Pages 157-186
- CO2-switchable Materials: Solvents, Surfactants, Solutes and Solids, Chapter 7 CO2-switchable Surfactants
, Pages 118-147
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 2, Chapter 29 Singlet Oxygen Chemical Acceptors.
, Volume 2
, Pages 83-101
- Wormlike Micelles: Advances in Systems, Characterisation and Applications, Chapter 4 Unusual Surfactants.
, Pages 63-102
- Metal Nanoparticles for Catalysis: Advances and Applications, CHAPTER 3 New Strategies to Fabricate Nanostructured Colloidal and Supported Metal Nanoparticles and their Efficient Catalytic Applications.
, Pages 30-46
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 3.2 Nanostructures Overcoming the Nasal Barrier: Protein and Peptide Delivery Strategies.
, Pages 133-155
- Self-organized Motion: Physicochemical Design based on Nonlinear Dynamics, Chapter 5 Synthetic Approaches to Control Self-propelled Motion of Micrometre-sized Oil Droplets in Aqueous Solution.
, Pages 116-138
- Wormlike Micelles: Advances in Systems, Characterisation and Applications, Chapter 6 Stimulus-responsive Wormlike Micelles.
, Pages 121-170
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 6 Halloysite Based Smart Hybrid Nanomaterials for the Solubilization of Hydrophobic Compounds in Aqueous Media.
, Pages 187-206
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, CHAPTER 6 Cleaning II: Surfactants and Micellar Solutions.
, Pages 147-181