to explore results)
- Catalysis in the Refining of Fischer-Tropsch Syncrude, Chapter 6 Upgrading of Fischer–Tropsch Waxes
, Pages 165-182
- Molecular Gels: Structure and Dynamics, Chapter 3 Thermodynamic Aspects of Molecular Gels.
, Pages 57-87
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Case Studies of Source Apportionment from North America.
, Pages 126-167
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 23 Solubility and the Oil Industry.
, Pages 350-389
- Metallic and Molecular Interactions in Nanometer Layers, Pores and Particles: New Findings at the Yoctolitre Level, Chapter 3 Main Group Elements
, Pages 160-244
- Edible Oil Structuring: Concepts, Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Structuring Edible Oil Phases with Fatty Acids and Alcohols.
, Pages 95-105
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Source Apportionment: Principles and Methods.
, Pages 72-125
- Catalysis: Volume 12, Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Mechanism studies using isotopes.
, Volume 12
, Pages 52-131
- Heterocyclic Chemistry: Volume 1, Eight-membered and large ring systems.
, Volume 1
, Pages 411-438
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 35 Some chemical and spectrometroscopic characteristics of six organic ores.
, Pages 315-328