to explore results)
- Novel synthesis of optically active morpholines.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Comprehensive screening of multiclass illegal adulterants in herbal supplements and Spice-type drugs using specific MS/MS fragmentations by UHPLC-Q/TOF-MS.
, Anal. Methods
- The assay of ephedrine.
- Current trends and future prospects of lipstatin: a lipase inhibitor and pro-drug for obesity.
, RSC Adv.
Natural products in anti-obesity therapy.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Contaminants of emerging concern in fresh leachate from landfills in the conterminous United States.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Breaking aziridines to construct morpholines with a gold(i)-catalyzed tandem ring-opening and cycloisomerization reaction.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Brønsted acid-promoted synthesis of common heterocycles and related bio-active and functional molecules.
, RSC Adv.
- Development and evaluation of a radioimmunoassay for the detection of amphetamine and related compounds in biological fluids.